Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2017 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
Inflight Base Supervisors will be responsible for all phases of the Flight Attendant (FA) base operations, including training and regulatory compliance, policy and procedural compliance, directing and supervising the base Flight Attendants. This position will be responsible for coordinating DOT drug and alcohol compliance with the Anti-drug & Alcohol Program Administrator, be responsible for base delay and attendance reporting, and be the point of contact for Catering and POS issues. Will be Inflight emergency response representative for base and area operations.
- Supervision of all phases of Flight Attendant operations at base
- Analyze and evaluate FA base operating performance and correct or recommend corrective action.
- Be available for 24/7 on-call duty phone.
- Manage Crew Scheduling and Flight Attendant scheduling conflicts.
- Work with Anti-drug & Alcohol Program Administrator, coordinate DOT drug and alcohol testing and notifications.
- Responsible for all distribution of revisions and bid packets and correct entry or uploading as needed for Flight Attendants assigned to base.
- Administer all performance and attendance reporting and corrective action to Flight Attendants assigned to base.
- Follow up on all base Inflight delays. Call all Flight Attendants with emergency situations if after hours.
- Point of contact for base catering and POS issues
- Provide technical guidance with POS and FAM.
- Participate on charter calls, coordinate services needed, prepare charter information sheets and distribute to crew. Assist with coordination of scheduled and charter catering coordination.
- Interpret company and local policies and procedures.
- Administer collective bargaining agreement for Flight Attendants assigned to base.
- Direct crew appreciation events at base.
- Complete and submit budgets and justifications as directed.
- Complete all paperwork as required by the Human Resources and Safety departments, including directing Flight Attendants to resources such as WBAT and ensuring timely submissions.
- Analyze and evaluate Flight Attendant base operating performance and implement or recommend corrective action.
- Maintain Flight Attendant qualifications. Maintain and perform check FA duties.
- Fly trip(s) each month from multiple bases.
- Onsite Inflight emergency response representative for base and area operations
- Determine and justify personnel, facilities, and equipment needs for these functions and be accountable for their effective utilization and cost.
- Seek opportunities to enhance Frontier's local relationship through involvement in community affairs.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by Director of Inflight or Manager of Inflight Services.
- Travel as required.
- Assist with FA recruiting sessions as needed.
- Conduct uniform guideline training to all new hire classes.
- Participate as an ASAP ERC member upon assignment.
Position(s) that report directly to this role:
- Flight Attendants (200+)
- College degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Must be able to qualify as a Flight Attendant and maintain currency of qualifications.
- Current Inflight or airline experience preferred.
- Previous management or leadership experience desired.
- Knowledge of human resource management, Crew Scheduling and working with collective bargaining agreements desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle large and complex operation
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to serve as model Flight Attendant when providing customer service to passengers
- Ability to interface effectively with other departments and vendors on Frontier's behalf
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of management and subordinates
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to analyze and react positively
- Shift work required, including weekends and holidays
- Capable of effectively coordinating multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent working knowledge of Frontier's culture and business model
- Knowledge of airport and crew operations
- Ability to create and justify budgets
- Ability to coach, council and administer corrective action
- Must be willing to live in assigned base city or surrounding area
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Apply on company website