What Will You Be Doing?
The Investigator of Security Fraud assists the Manager of Aviation Security in developing, implementing and monitoring all aspects of Frontier's security program and serves as a liaison with law enforcement and regulatory agencies on policy matters. The Investigator of Security Fraud conducts audits and investigations of operational and corporate security programs to prevent losses, ensure employee safety, and regulatory compliance.
· Lead fraud and criminal activity prevention investigations and work with local authorities to protect Frontier's assets and to ensure legal compliance while adhering to strict deadlines (25%)
· Monitor compliance with both domestic and international laws and regulations and develop relationships with mid to high level International officials to ensure local and International laws are enforced and deficiencies are expediently investigated and reported to Frontier leadership and assist in developing any required corrective actions (25%)
· Perform security investigations at the direction of the Manager of Aviation Security travel. (25%)
· Assist and advise all company departments with security-related matters (10%)
· Monitor the physical security of company-leased and -owned facilities and develop plans to protect both employees and property at those facilities (10%)
· Provide security assistance in the event Frontier's Emergency Response Program is activated (5%)
· Support Frontier's leadership team in providing guidance regarding security matters
· Prepare research studies concerning security trends
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent security management and investigation experience required
· 6 to 8 years of law enforcement or military and investigative experience required
· Above or below wing Customer Service experience preferred
· Airline reservation experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to read, write and speak English and Spanish fluently required
· Demonstrated ability to interface with various local and international law enforcement agencies and airport officials
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Publisher
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated presentation and training skills
· Demonstrated investigative skills
· Ability to obtain and maintain a valid passport to conduct audits and investigations in International locations
· Standard office equipment, including PC, copier, fax machine, printer
· Typical office environment, adequately heated and cooled
· Occasional work outside, subject to weather variations including low or high temperatures
· On-call and 24/7 availability may be required
· Occasional travel, including international travel, may be required (10% or more)
Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right' promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day' business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Apply on company website