What Will You Be Doing?
The Manager of Overnight Maintenance is responsible for the overall administration of the maintenance activities occurring in the hangar and on the line during RON (Remain Overnight) maintenance activity through established policies and procedures to ensure safe, airworthy aircraft are released on time to meet the operational flight schedule.
· Manage daily execution of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to ensure operational performance expectations and metrics (e.g. mechanical dispatch reliability, head start D0, completion rates, etc), and completion of all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, in accordance with Frontier policy and procedures
· Directly manage RON supervisors overseeing Lead AMTs and AMTs, and ensure command and control of overall production
· Ensure the quality and cost-effectiveness of all work performed by the maintenance teams
· Ensure the required parts, tools and technical data is available for all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance performed at the station
· Ensure adequate resources of properly trained and qualified personnel are available for all maintenance activity
· Ensure personnel attend and complete scheduled training to expand personnel skill levels.
· Proactively address hazards and risks; communicate with Technical Operations Leadership on conditions and needs.
· Champion and promote a safety and compliance first culture
· Interface and communicate with Frontier departments to ensure mutual success to achieve corporate objectives
· Maintain positive and proactive relationships with employees, and leadership
· Ensure department personnel, including self, maintain qualifications and currency to perform their assigned tasks, and meet operational objectives.
· Ensure facilities are clean, organized and environmentally compliant through proper housekeeping practices and monitoring
· Participate and support station audits and corrective actions as required
· Maintain operational engagement and motivate team members to deliver optimal operational performance and quality
· Required (10) years minimum aircraft maintenance experience
· Required (5) years of prior aircraft maintenance management or supervision experience
· Preferred (3) years in similar role, managing a maintenance base
· Required – FAA A&P license
· Preferred – FCC License
· Preferred – College degree in Aviation
· Familiar working knowledge of Code of Federal Regulations, industry best practices, OSHA requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must work well under tight time constraints in a dynamic environment to accomplish assignments and projects
· Must have the ability to keep a Team motivated and focused, working effectively and efficiently through others
· Must be able to communicate effectively and present issues and solutions to all levels of leadership
· Must possess excellent organizational and prioritization skills and have the ability to manage multiple activities and projects simultaneously
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products
· Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the Company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the Company.
Standard office equipment, including PC, copier, fax machine, printer
Typical office environment, adequately heated and cooled, located within headquarters offices but may require working at the Hangar and Line MX on occasion depending on project
Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.
General Direction: The incumbent normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments.
· Night Shift Line Maintenance Supervisors
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Apply on company website