- Partner with Base and Inflight Dependability Supervisors and other internal and external partners to ensure appropriate fact-finding and resolution to employee conflicts is achieved in a timely manner and participate in coaching/termination meetings and recommend corrective action as needed to adequately address employee behavior issues.
- Partner with Base and Inflight Dependability Supervisors and other internal and external partners to ensure appropriate recruitment, training, performance, coaching, development and disciplinary measures are achieved in line with organizational objectives and standards.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for a team of Base and Inflight Dependability Supervisors to ensure high levels of guidance, training and support are provided to maintain a productive, engaged, customer-centric, compliant and efficient workforce.
- Implement, manage and ensure compliance with Inflight policies and procedures to ensure Frontier and regulatory standards and requirements are consistently upheld.
- Compile, analyze and monitor results of operational reports to identify trends and potential areas of opportunity, ensuring organizational goals and standards are consistently met or exceeded and provide recommendations for corrective action to deficiencies identified.
- Analyze and present recommendations on staffing levels and other operational processes to ensure appropriate operational performance is maintained achieving organizational goals and standards.
- Participate in operational and strategic planning meetings to provide training, support, updates and recommended course of action on performance, staffing metrics and other operational areas to ensure performance is aligned with organizational objectives and standards.
- Adapt to changing circumstances to provide continued operational performance in periods of operational anomalies that may require expedient emergency response, changes in workload, changes in staffing or other areas that may negatively impact operational performance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 7+ years of relevant airline experience required
- Prior experience as a Flight Attendant required
- Prior supervisory or management experience required; management experience in aviation/Inflight preferred
- Must be able to qualify as a Flight Attendant and maintain currency of qualifications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
- Demonstrated knowledge of CrewTrac, FTWeb, Flight Plot, COMPLY365 and/or other applicable airline programs
- Ability to utilize all available technology to create, edit, and manage base operations
- Advanced knowledge of all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and how they apply to daily operations
- Advanced knowledge of contractual obligations and how to apply them to numerous situations
- Advanced knowledge of company policies and procedures as well as the Inflight Performance Management Policy
- Mastery of all aspects of a Flight Attendant's role and daily job duties
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, ethics and discretion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills, capable of effectively coordinating multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide effective leadership to the entire Flight Attendant group
- Available for flexible daily scheduling to support Frontier Airlines' operation; shift work required, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to sit, stand and move throughout office/airport/airplane for extended periods of time
- Ability to speak well in public and maintain a positive image for the Inflight Department and Frontier Airlines as a whole
- Strong analytical reasoning skills
- Demonstrated high level of compassion and empathy
- Fluent in Spanish preferred, based on region
- Ability to travel frequently – up to 50%
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right' promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day' business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Manager, Regional Inflight Services is responsible for operational, regulatory, disciplinary, collective bargaining and legality issues for a large Flight Attendant and Inflight Supervisory team within the West region. The Manager, Regional Inflight Services is integral in ensuring operational performance and a culture of engagement and partnership for our Inflight team.
Apply on company website