- Design an overall training and development program for outsourced vendor partner(s) and Customer Relations.
- Identify future and current training needs based on Frontier Airlines' goals, assessing vendor performance and data analysis. Conduct gap analyses and needs assessments as needed.
- Monitor and evaluate the training program's effectiveness and recommend changes.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all training is consistent with Frontier brand, policies and procedures.
- Develop effective evaluation and testing procedures.
- Monitor vendor training hours to ensure contractual requirements are being met.
- Support training requirements and collaboration with the vendors' training teams.
- Maintain the knowledge base utilized by vendor(s), internal employees and external customers.
- Establish and maintain a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Ensure all training curricula are taught to students in a standardized and consistent manner.
- Conduct ‘train-the-trainer” and onsite training sessions and evaluations as needed. Prepare, track and forecast training, quality assurance and communication budgets, including evaluating costs and performance effectiveness.
- Review quality data to determine learning opportunities and direction by applying advanced adult learning theories into a scenario-based learning strategy.
- Using business-specific quality measurements, track performance and improvement against these metrics.
- Evaluate and constructively critique QA strategies and techniques.
- Lead QA calibration sessions with management to ensure consistent delivery of brand and compliance with all regulations.
- Provide reporting on compliance and regulated areas of training material and quality metrics.
- Conduct monthly audits for compliance of regulated areas; report on results and develop action plans for continuous improvement.
- Work with Frontier leaders to develop policies and procedures communication strategies that are consistent across customer facing departments.
- Oversee the process of technical publications, call scripting and communications from planning to delivery.
- Meet business goals by ensuring the readiness of agents to provide sales and service support for all lines of business.
- Identify topics and write content for daily and weekly internal communications vehicles.
- Collaborate with Frontier leaders on high-profile issues, setting communications strategy to manage those issues.
- Bachelor degree required; combination of relevant education and minimum of 4 years of training and QA experience considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a leadership role
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in teaching, training and developing adult education, preferably in a virtual call/contact center environment
- Proven ability in the development and implementation of training solutions including LMS (eLearning)
- Experience in managing and developing quality metrics that meet regulatory requirements
- Experience in technical writing and manual publication including developing policies and procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Competent in interpersonal communications, collaboration, critical-thinking and problem solving
- Understanding of complex instructional, performance management and communications strategies and ability to translate key themes and tactics into understandable messages for broad consumption
- Attention to detail and a highly organized, process-focused aptitude are required to manage the variety of responsibilities and deliverables
- Be results-driven with an eye for fine detail ensuring that all records, programs and training curricula are in regulatory compliance
- Possess strong communication ability with individuals at all levels of an organization; interact with other Frontier departments to effectively implement company initiatives
- Effectively function with vendor as part of a centralized operations team within Frontier Airlines' Reservations management team
- Exhibit excellent leadership skills that motivate team members to reach a higher level of instructional ability, invite innovative solutions to training problems, and encourage both self-critique and acceptance of outside critique in order to broaden the Instructor, QA, and Developer experience
- Possess ability to recognize areas where savings can be realized through creative uses of lower cost devices and scheduling efficiencies
Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right' promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day' business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
Support the overall Reservations and Customer Relations departments' goals by developing adult learning curriculum, policy and procedures (PnP), and communication to outsourced business partner(s) that successfully executes the Frontier brand, policies, procedures and key initiatives. Oversight of quality assurance (QA) to measure effectiveness and ensure all regulatory requirements are met. Provide guidance to the training and quality assurance staff (internal and vendor-managed). Oversee technical publications and communications from planning to delivery while executing communication strategies that support company initiatives.
This position requires to work out of our Denver, Colorado headquarter location, and quarterly travel to international vendor sites.
Apply on company website