Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right' promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day' business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Treasury Manager role is an integral part of the department responsible for compiling and managing the cash forecast and contributing to daily banking, credit card processing and investing activities, as well as providing support to the treasury director for various ad hoc forecasting and financial analysis projects that are frequently required by senior management. The treasury manager will be expected to contribute to other areas of the treasury team, including corporate finance, corporate insurance, fuel operations and risk management and will be responsible for managing a treasury analyst who will assist in executing the treasury manager's responsibilities.
- 40% - Compile and manage the cash forecast and daily cash summary to ensure accurate forecasting of the organization's cash position.
- 30% - Manage daily banking, including payments and receipts and reconciliation of daily cash position to ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments and receipts.
- 10% - Evaluate optimal bank account structures and functional processes to facilitate efficiency, accuracy and timeliness.
- 10% - Manage investing activities to maximize yield while managing risk.
- 10% - Manage other treasury functions, including credit card processing, foreign exchange and fraud prevention to reduce transitional fees, facilitate cross-border transactions and minimize risk.
- Analyze current processes and recommend best practices
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or another quantitative field or equivalent experience required
- Graduate degree in quantitative discipline preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience or a combination of graduate work and relevant work experience required
- Experience in financial accounting, management accounting, financial analysis, financial modeling, planning, forecasting and management reporting required
- Experience with forecasting, reconciling and reporting financial metrics, and knowledge of financial statements.
- Experience in payments including, but not limited to, wires, ACH and check methods and familiar with their function and best use and experience with working with banks.
- Experience working closely with other support and functional departments to gather, analyze and present information.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Advanced ability to use mathematical techniques to analyze data, make recommendations and solve problems
- Advanced understanding of Excel and other software used for data mining and analysis
- Strong ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Advanced understanding of economic, financial, and accounting concepts
- Strong ability to work self-sufficiently on vague projects with limited information
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to present information to all levels of management
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Apply on company website