Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right' promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day' business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Marketing Campaign Manager will be the central point in managing all marketing campaigns and initiatives. They will collaborate with channel owners, creative resources, and key stakeholders throughout the organization to develop and launch short- and long-term projects. They will also own the day-to-day relationship with our creative agency, developing efficient collaboration processes, submitting creative briefs and asset requests, and maintaining a healthy partnership.
· Campaign management
o Understand Frontier's goals, brand, products and services to help develop comprehensive marketing campaign plans (e.g. Product launches, brand campaigns, loyalty marketing plans, etc.)
o Collaborate with marketing channel owners (including email, paid media, organic social, events and sponsorships) on individual campaign and long-term evergreen strategy.
o Coordinate with both internal design and external agency resources to ensure that all assets are delivered on-time, within budget, and meet the criteria of the channel stakeholders.
o Align major marketing initiatives with key stakeholders throughout the company, include loyalty, PR, HR, Operations and IT.
o Continually check on the health of campaigns, including pacing, key metrics, conversions, and ultimately ROI.
o Provide status updates and reporting to leadership, channel owners, and key stakeholders and help implement adjustments to improve performance.
· Manage digital creative agency relationship
o Own the day-to-day relationship with the agency.
o Manage allotted monthly budget in an efficient manor, to maximize the creative output in both quantity and quality.
o Provide campaign and creative briefs to inform the agency of new initiatives
o Request assets needed to successfully complete marketing campaigns and initiatives
o Continuously update the agency on Frontier's current goals and objectives, to ensure they are up to speed with the fast-changing airline industry landscape.
· Project and Process Management
o Implement project management tools, processes, and templates to align all stakeholders and resources throughout campaign lifecycles.
o Schedule, lead, and document meetings as needed
· Participate in offsite marketing events with the broader marketing team
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, digital media or related fields
· At least 5 to 10 years of digital marketing experience
· Strong knowledge of current creative and strategic best practices in email, organic social, and digital paid media (Facebook, Instagram, Google Marketing Platform, digital video, etc.)
· 5+ years managing creative or digital marketing agency relationships, including budget management, collaboration workflow, and effective and efficient agency output
· Experience creating campaign and creative briefs
· Experience with project management tools such as Trello
· Previous experience in travel space a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Self-starter, multi-tasker, and highly motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Copywriting skills are a plus
· Demonstrated organizational skills, highly analytical, solutions-oriented problem solver
· Embraces teamwork and fosters collaboration
· Flexible, open minded, and incredibly adaptable to ever-changing situations
· Passionate about travel
General Direction: The incumbent normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Apply on company website