Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Support and execute pilot staffing strategies in a competitive hiring environment
- Plan, coordinate and participate in pilot recruitment events in conjunction with flight operations recruitment team
- Manage staffing goals and dashboard metrics
- Provide collaborative and consultative guidance to flight operations department staff and leadership
- Collaborate with the corporate staffing unit in the areas of developing sources of qualified applicants, conducting screening process, assisting line management in development of interview processes, tracking of
- Lead the generation of pipeline and pilot candidate flow for open positions through candidate searches on networking sites, search engines, social networks and other sources
- Travel in- and out-of-state as required to support the company's staffing needs for pilots
- Developing pilot candidate pools for on-going recruitment efforts
- Identify new recruiting strategies to source quality talent
- Minimum 3 years of high-volume recruiting experience
- Bachelors' Degree in Human Resources or related field; combination of education and relevant human resources experience considered in lieu of degree
- Prior airline experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively with other departments and all levels of staff
- Strong analytical aptitude combined with exceptional organizational ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly efficient, detail oriented and organized
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Presents a professional, business-like image while representing Frontier Airlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software products including Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Outlook
- Knowledge in the areas of EEO, government regulations, and employment law
Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right' promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day' business casual environment
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Flight Operations Recruiter offers full-cycle strategic recruitment and staffing support to Frontier Airlines' flight operations organization. The Recruiter will work collaboratively to recruit pilots and all flight operations positions.
Apply on company website