- Provide operation directional control and procedural guidelines for all outsourced maintenance.
- Oversee and coordinate with Frontier Planning, Production Control, Purchasing, and Inspection in the work scope generation and work package creation.
- Oversee and coordinate the work package and pre-draw material with the Essential Maintenance Provider (EMP) prior to aircraft delivery.
- Oversee and collaborate with the Frontier Director, Quality Assurance & Chief Inspector to determine the degree of oversight required by Inspection personnel and assign work schedules accordingly.
- Ensure Frontier support group representation coverage is adequate and alter personnel schedules as required.
- Review and be familiar with Frontier GMM Chapter 10.21 and Ops Spec D091.
- Review and be familiar with the “Airworthiness Agreement” document generated with the EMP subsequent to a Frontier Quality Assurance audit.
- Continuously review active EMP processes to ensure compliance with applicable procedural manuals.
- Ensure EMP continuous access to all applicable and current manuals required to perform maintenance operations per GMM 10.21.
- Oversee and coordinate engineering requests and subsequent responses between Frontier Engineering and the EMP.
- Provide oversight of purchasing interaction between Frontier and the EMP and review the status of material requisitions in order to avoid a delay in maintenance progress.
- Attend the daily maintenance conference call to provide status of the maintenance check, emphasizing the critical path items.
- Review non-routines generated by the EMP to approve or decline estimates when required by contractual agreement
- Remain available for “call out” on a 24/7 schedule when required.
- Monitor the proper completion of aircraft records (e.g., logbook pages, work cards, non-routines, Engineering documents [EOs, EAs, etc.], and other related documents) during RON and line maintenance.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of all assigned work documents and records.
- Make FMIS entries as required.
- Oversee and ensure EMP is maintaining all written policies and procedures.
- Oversee coordination of all assigned manuals to ensure they are maintained in current revision status.
- FAA certified Airframe & Powerplant ratings
- A320 series fleet qualified
- A320 series line maintenance experience
- Currently holds a manager or supervisor position in Maintenance or Production Control - preferred
- Current US Passport
- Previous VR experience - preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effective with other departments
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Ability to work under stressful situations
- Working knowledge of MS software including Word, Excel and Access
- Ability to collect data, act as an expert for technical content and logically organize information for publication
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company DOT safety sensitive position, as reviewed by the Director, Maintenance.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 300 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2016 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
The Representative, Field Maintenance Vendor provides maintenance on-site for contracted Class II maintenance stations.
Apply on company website