What Will You Be Doing?
The Senior Analyst of Revenue Forecasting maintains the companywide rolling revenue forecast, blending detailed route-level bottom-up analysis with macro-level top-down drivers delivering accurate, timely, and actionable revenue forecast outputs to senior management and the Board of Directors. The Senior Analyst collaborates across a variety of diverse teams to synthesize data sources and real-time insights for maximum forecast accuracy, identifies and implements opportunities to improve the accuracy and speed of the revenue forecasting process and builds relevant, usable executive-level reporting dashboards and tools to guide decision-making.
· Build and own the companywide rolling revenue forecast model and accompanying executive-level outputs.
· Develop and oversee production of decision tools supporting scenario analysis and probability simulation as it relates to forecast outcomes; conduct scenario analysis to identify optimal strategies in the face of uncertainty.
· Prioritize workstreams, balancing resources available and business needs and communicate deliverable status and deadlines to team leadership and business stakeholders, ensuring timely and accurate analyses.
· Improve the speed and accuracy of revenue forecasting through continuous process improvement and gaining adoption of next generation forecasting tools.
· Investigate the root causes of revenue variances and propose profit-maximizing resolutions.
· Identify and size potential revenue opportunities across the organization.
· Collaborate with diverse teams across the company to develop medium and long-term business plans.
· Conduct ad-hoc projects, reports, and analyses as determined by senior management.
· Assist in developing junior team members across the Revenue Analytics, Pricing, & Yield Management teams to deepen the team's collective skillset and improve overall performance.
· Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Finance, Aviation Management or related analytical field or a combination of education and relevant experience required; Master's degree preferred
· 6 to 9 years of experience in revenue forecasting, revenue analysis, financial modeling, big data analysis, operations research or other relevant experience required
· 2 years of experience with day-to-day usage of a revenue management system preferred
· Prior experience in airline commercial function preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Experience with the theory and practice of revenue management strategy, particularly within the U.S. airline competitive landscape
· Advanced analytical and quantitative skills; demonstrated understanding of airline commercial metrics, economics, network design and revenue management principles
· Exemplary written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· Ability to independently prioritize analyses for self and teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Ability to structure logical analytical approaches and to apply a range of quantitative techniques to solve business problems in an efficient, timely manner
· Comfortable working self-sufficiently to creatively solve analytical challenges with limited data and imminent deadlines
· Demonstrated ability to utilize various big data analysis tools to extract, analyze and present large data sets with actionable insights
· Advanced ability to utilize Excel to conduct analysis and present on large data sets
· Familiarity with SQL, SAS, Python, R or similar coding language a plus
· Strong work ethic; delivers results in ambiguous, time-pressured situations
· Ability to maintain composure under pressure
Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right' promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day' business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Apply on company website