Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right' promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day' business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Senior Consultant, Operational Performance is instrumental in developing and maintaining operational performance metrics/analysis to provide timely, accurate, and consistent insights that gauge the status of various business environments and processes for the purpose of improving operational consistency, reliability, profitability, and effectiveness.
- Leverage business systems to apply data analytics/science that provide operational dashboards for continuous monitoring and decision support.
- Analyze, interpret performance data to compare intended outcomes to actual outcomes to validate process and contractual control effectiveness, and provide insights on factors effecting performance.
- Manage performance benchmarks to ensure alignment with corporate objectives (e.g. mechanical dispatch reliability, headstart D0, completion rates, etc), and support reporting requirements defined by Frontier Leadership.
- Lead root-cause analysis and corrective action resolution of performance shortfalls.
- Ensure the quality and cost-effectiveness of all work performed by the maintenance teams.
- Develop presentations for Leadership and Technical Operations teams as needed.
- Develop, update and enforce business policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with IT, Finance, and other Frontier teams to support corporate level analysis and data insights.
- Maintain strong industry and technical knowledge to stay abreast of current trends, new technology and other developments that will improve operational insights.
- Provide project leadership and management to initiate and implement operational changes as assigned.
- Engage and collaborate with Frontier Business Partners to identify best practices and other process improvements to improve operational performance.
- Proactively address hazards and risks; communicate with Technical Operational Leadership on conditions and needs.
- Champion and promote a safety and compliance first culture
- Interface and communicate with Frontier departments to ensure mutual success to achieve corporate objectives
- ·Maintain positive and proactive relationships with employees, and leadership
- Ensure department personnel, including self, maintain qualifications and currency to perform their assigned tasks, and meet operational objectives.
- Participate and support station audits and corrective actions as required
- Maintain engaged and motivated team members to deliver optimal operational performance and quality
- Required – FAA A&P license and/or Aviation Management, Engineering, or similar degree from an accredited university or institute
- Required (7)+ years Part 121 Airline experience or (5) years consultant experience in the aviation industry
- Required (3)+ years performance analytics and/or dashboard experience
- Preferred demonstrated (1)+ year Microsoft PowerBI, Alteryx, R, Tableau (or similar) experience; successful completion of training in these applications may substitute for experience.
- Familiar working knowledge of Code of Federal Regulations, industry best practices, OSHA requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic and computer skills (e.g. Statistics, Regression Analysis, database modeling, industry analytics software) that leverage technology
- Strong presentation development skills (e.g. Powerpoint, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills, capable of leading teams
- Must be willing to work occasional after-hours and weekends, as needed
- Must work well under tight time constraints in a dynamic environment to accomplish assignments and projects
- Must have the ability to keep a Team motivated and focused, working effectively and efficiently through others
- Must be able to communicate effectively and present issues and solutions to all levels of leadership
- Must possess excellent organizational and prioritization skills and have the ability to manage multiple activities and projects simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Apply on company website