This position provides operational control, oversight and procedural guidelines for all outsourced maintenance, ensuring maintenance contractors' qualifications are in accordance with CFRs and Frontier Airlines' standards as outlined in Frontier Airlines' GMM (training records, maintenance courses, certifications, exams, insurance, and drug program).
- Ensure all work performed is in accordance with Frontier maintenance manuals and company policies and procedures.
- Communicate with Maintenance Control and Maintenance Planning to ensure all maintenance work is performed within the prescribed limitations.
- Ensure the managed stations maintenance documents are correctly entered into the maintenance tracking software computer system and then reviewed and submitted to Maintenance Records in a timely manner.
- Ensure all managed line maintenance aircraft tooling is maintained and calibrated.
- Ensure all station vehicles are maintained as required.
- Coordinate with Facilities to ensure all line maintenance facilities are properly maintained.
- Ensure out-of-service aircraft are returned to service in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with other departments as required.
- Prepare performance reports.
- Monitor accuracy and completeness of all assigned work documents and records.
- Perform maintenance station reviews in accordance with Frontier Airlines policies and procedures
- Manage station budgets as defined by the Director of Maintenance
- Answer audit findings of FAA, assists with the implementation of corrective actions.
- Manage, monitor and coordinate SMS activities as directed. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the development, implementation, maintenance, and integration of the SMS throughout Frontier.
- Identify hazards and safety risk assessments including change management
- Promote safety - ensure effectiveness of safety risk controls
- Advise the accountable executive on the performance of the SMS and on any need for improvement
- Accountable for achieving safety performance relative to job tasks
- Manage risk acceptable level: Blue or lower as defined by Frontier's company risk matrix
- FAA-certificated Airframe and Powerplant ratings
- High school diploma
- Preferred — Technical school or college degree
- Airbus heavy maintenance and line maintenance experience
- 10 years of line maintenance experience for CFR 121 carrier
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, and administrate workloads to subordinates
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 300 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2016 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
The Sr Manager, Regional Line Maintenance oversees all field maintenance activities at regional maintenance bases. This Manager will ensure that the contract vendor has the required labor resources, tooling, equipment and parts on hand to complete the assigned tasks. Ensures that all maintenance personnel under his/her direction are properly trained and qualified to perform the assigned tasks. Provides oversight for all out station inconsistencies, evaluating all nightly deferrals for systemic issue and establishing corrective actions. This individual will coordinate all activities between Station Operations, Flight Dispatch, Maintenance Control and Inspection as required.
Apply on company website