Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right' promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day' business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
The System Baggage Service Mgr works collectively with Frontier and Business Partner Managers, station personnel and customers to ensure all aspects of the Frontier Baggage Service program are followed. The Manager leads the analysis and reporting of the program, communicates with Managers, station personnel, and customers as needed, and builds relationships with stakeholders to review process and system improvements.
Policy and Procedure Development, Compliance and Performance
- Develops and maintains working relationships with station and inter-departmental contacts
- Analyzes baggage service reports and communicates findings to Frontier and Business Partner Managers and station personnel
- Creates Business Partner reports identifying overall performance and compliance to Frontier policies and processes
- Develops, assesses, and communicates new and revised policies and procedures for the Baggage Service Division
- Ensures all affected departments understand, implement and comply with new baggage service initiatives
- Reviews and revises content related to baggage services in all Customer Service Division manuals, online references, Frontier Automated Support Tool (FAST), Learning Management System, and other forms of station communication
Communication and Manual Integration
- Communicates weekly with Frontier and Business Partner Managers on performance and baggage service initiatives
- Communicates weekly with station personnel on policy or process changes, performance, and other initiatives
- Creates documentation to support new and existing baggage service initiatives and performance, taking into consideration station differences
- Develops communication tools and reference materials, incorporating simple, concise, up-to-date information regarding policies and procedures and station performance
- Periodically audits and initiates changes to reference sources and systems to ensure accuracy and to reflect current policies and procedure
- Oversight of system SuperUsers and general system access
- Develops and maintains working relationships with baggage service vendors, acting as a liaison between Frontier and vendors
- Participates in the review and development of automation enhancements for the Baggage Service Division regarding elements such as Kiosks, web, computer- and web-based training, online manuals, and others
Regulatory and Company Compliance
- Ensures all initiatives and new products for the Baggage Services Division meet regulatory requirements
- Participates in monthly Safety Management Systems meetings and conducts Safety Risk Assessments for new policies or procedures that are initiated from the Baggage Service department
- Bachelors or Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of three (3) years airline experience in an airport customer service, ground service and/or an operational role
- Minimum of two (2) years of baggage service experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills with functional knowledge of Microsoft Office (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Airline computer experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects, make decisions, and meet deadlines
- Ability to read and understand complex documents and rewrite the information in simpler terms
- Ability to serve as a liaison between the Baggage Services Division and other areas of the company
- Ability to work as a team member with a strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work with confidential material
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana (THC), Cocaine, Amphetamines (including methamphetamines and MDMA), Opiates (including codeine, heroine, 6-Am, and morphine) and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier and their offer of employment rescinded.
Apply on company website