Responsible for providing advanced pre and post sales project management technical support, including strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods and complex solution development. The E911 Engineering Project Manager will work closely with customers, vendors and all internal departments from Engineering to Field Operations. Complete all required data collections required for CPE or Network services sold and will help address 911 CPE requirements while maximizing revenue, earnings and customer satisfaction.
Strategic Value of Role
Generate revenue for Frontier through sales support and current customer expansion:
- Provide expert consultation services relating to complex products or projects
- Provide post sale support to the National E911 Advanced Business Solutions Team
- Single point of contact to customers post sale on CPE and Complex Network solutions
- Ensure services are installed quickly and seamlessly for revenue and service initiatives
Your role as an E911 Engineering Project Manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in fields such as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc. or any other non-IT based project. The technical skills include knowledge of production process and engineering technology.
- Skills and Competencies: Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.
- Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: Provide post sale support to the E911 National Advanced Business Solutions Team.
- Single point of contact to customers post sale on CPE and Complex Network solutions.
- Work closely with customers, vendors and all internal departments from Engineering to Field Operations.
- Complete all required data collections required for CPE or Network services sold.
- Schedule daily meetings and manage multiple projects simultaneously to ensure timelines.
- Schedule cutovers and turn up of services - possible evenings if required.
- Ensure services are installed quickly and seamlessly for revenue and service initiatives.
- Provide all post installation documentation in Resource Book for customer and Account Team.
- Provide corporate training to Account Executives on process and products sold.
- Provide Project Management to organization in support of corporate initiatives.
- Assist in training initiatives as required on new technologies, processes and company procedures that affect service delivery groups within Frontier.
- Participate on internal teams for new product roll out specific to provisioning & process.
- Support Sales Organization on database entry and new product training.
- Provide support to Field Operations on CPE products.
- Participate in corporate network upgrades to migrate customers seamlessly and without interruption.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- PMI or PMP Certification, preferred
- Knowledge of 911 CPE solutions, required
- Participation in three (3) or more 911 CPE solutions installations, preferred
- Knowledge of 911 Network and components, preferred
- Valid driver's licenses, required
- This is a remote position
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website