Frontier™ Advanced Business Solutions is looking for an IT Solutions Sales Champion.
Who is Frontier™ Advanced Business Solutions (ABS)?
Frontier™ Advanced Business Solutions is a value-added reseller of industry leading IT solutions including those from; Cisco©, Cohesity©, Pure Storage©, Mitel©, Datto©, and many more.
What does an Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) do?
Our Enterprise Account Executive team consists of passionate and high-reaching sales consultants committed to customers' success by aligning solutions to customer needs. As an EAE, your primary role is to act as a trusted advisor, evangelize the Advanced Business Solutions portfolio to our customers and partner, and leverage our partner eco-system to increase sales and accelerate time to value for our customers.
As an EAE, you will be responsible for:
- Customer Prospecting and Account Maintenance
- Selling Collaboration, Networking, Security, Data Center and Business Continuity solutions.
- Understanding your customer's business and aligning our solutions to meet their business objectives.
- Work with Sales Engineering to drive sales across all architectures via Technical Discovery and heatmapping.
- Developing, Delivering, and Negotiating large proposals with complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- Hitting monthly, quarterly, and yearly bookings target for ABS products and services and delivering reliable monthly pipeline.
What KSAs are Required?
- 5+ years of proven sales experience in a dynamic sales environment
- Ability to build proposals and communicate the business value to the customer
- Effective Communication and Presentation skills via phone, email, in person and through video conferencing.
- Must be highly motivated to achieve goals
- High school degree required, Bachelors or higher Degree preferred; or equivalent relevant experience
- Valid Driver's License required
What KSAs are Preferred?
- Previous Experience in Premise or Cloud based Technology Solution Sales (Collaboration, Data Center, Security, Networking, or Business Continuity)
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website