The Revenue Assurance Billing Advisor ensures all services invoiced are valid. They are responsible for ensuring Carrier Access charges are being billed in accordance with tariffs, contracts, and agreements. As needed, the Advisor will verify and process settlement payments. Special circumstance billing and reporting such as E-911 revenue sharing payments, Rural Healthcare, and E-rate credits will also be performed. The Analyst will also be required to work with Vendors and Carriers on a professional level daily. Additional reporting, special projects, and new work assignments will be added as needed.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Process and approve/dispute Carrier expense invoices for payment by Frontier.
- Analyze Call Detail Records (CDRs)
- Verify rates with tariffs and contracts
- Identify billing issues and work through resolution, following process end to end.
- Calculate and manage monthly accruals
- Provide support and guidance to other internal or external departments regarding audits, Carrier Access payments, and settlements.
- Identify root cause for issues and provide the course of action for correction.
- Ability to recognize billing issues based on State/Federal rulings and tariffs, contracts, and Interconnection agreements (ICAs)
- Recognize and quantify high customer and/or Frontier impacting issues and act upon quickly
- Assist with training as needed
- Practice project management to ensure all deadline and SLA's are met
- Develop and maintain working relationships with business partners (Customer Care, Regulatory, Accounting, IT, etc.)
- Assist in testing new software releases.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of common PC applications, such as MS Excel, MS Word, and Outlook
- Must have the ability to learn our billing and provisioning systems, query tools, and Microsoft Access.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, enjoy working as part of a team, and can prioritize and manage multiple tasks, diverse responsibilities, and deadlines.
- Must possess strong analytical, communication, mathematical, and organizational skills.
- Preferred Telecommunications Experience.
- Preferred Four Year degree with an emphasis in business/accounting or Computer Science.
- Preferred previous Carrier Access Billing (CABS) experience.
- Preferred working knowledge of Call Detail Records (CDRs).
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website