This position is available throughout the entire state of FL.
The Business Account Manager, Mid-Market (BAM) is a full-time inside sales position, responsible for growing an assigned base of existing named Frontier mid-market business customers. Using advanced sales expertise and deep data insights, the Business Account Manager will look for opportunities to increase monthly recurring revenues through cross-selling new services and upselling higher value services within her/his existing accounts. In addition, the BAM will be responsible for running pre-defined sales and relationship “plays” designed to retain customers, renew expiring agreements and selectively migrating customers from legacy telecommunications services to newer, more advanced services.
As an important contributing member of this sales team, you will be asked to constantly improve your skills and knowledge while at the same time, contributing to driving and leading a positive success driven culture ensuring the team maintains the proper mindset, focus and motivation to be successful.
Ethernet, Managed Wi-Fi/WAN/LAN, Managed Services, SD-WAN, UCAAS, Security
Roles and responsibilities
- Manage revenue of mid-market customer base, through account management and sales strategies, executed over the phone and/or remote collaboration technologies
- Sell Frontier solutions with a consultative approach in a high energy environment by establishing strong relationships with existing contacts, and seek to widen the breadth and depth of key decision maker, influencer, technical and end-user contacts
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel, document sales account plans for top accounts and conduct weekly/monthly/quarterly one on one sales meetings with your assigned sales manager
- Proactively identify and execute on opportunities to sell new and complementary services, as well as opportunities to upsell existing services to grow “share of wallet”, either displacing competitive solutions or uncovering unmet needs
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling
- Skillfully deliver web-based presentations while partnering with our Sales Engineers
- Consistently outperform your quarterly and annual sales quota
- Maintain Total Incremental Billed revenue within prescribed thresholds, and meet key operational targets relating to account maintenance
- Using well-developed business acumen and customer data, ensure customer's business needs are being met by Frontier's solutions
- Working in concert with an assigned Customer Support Advocate, ensure customer's concerns and issues are promptly addressed leading to a high Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Minimize churn through proactive agreement renewals
- Execute on pre-defined technology migration campaigns
- Contact resources and delegate/engage to owning department & level set customer F/U contact
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum associate's degree, preferred Bachelor's degree in sales or marketing or similar discipline; or equivalent level of work experience
- 1-3 years of business sales experience or account management, either in an outside or inside sales role, at a telecommunications company
- Demonstrated understanding of advanced telecommunications and IT solutions
- Proven record of meeting/exceeding established goals
- Experience in using a consultative sales methodology
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet goals
- Ability to successfully interact and build rapport and trust with customers
- Strong phone and presentation skills
Computer and/or Technical Skills
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Salesforce CRM
- Various Web Conferencing Platforms
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website