Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
PRODUCT ANALYST, WiFi
Frontier has developed enterprise grade managed WiFi solutions for small and medium, as well as large enterprises. The product successes have created some operational challenges that require close monitoring and reporting of inventory. In addition, several legacy customers need to be identified and incented to migrate to newer technology. This role's objective is twofold: (1) to organize and manage inventory and other operational controls, and (2) work with operations to identify legacy customers and work with account executives to contact customers and incent them to migrate to newer products.
The WiFi Product Analyst will be responsible for working with Frontier's procurement and our distribution to ensure a constant flow of inventory to the multiple regions where Simply WiFi Secure is sold. In addition, Frontier has several WiFi customers utilizing legacy WiFi solutions. These customers need to be identified and their contact information need to be completed. In addition, the Product Assistant will work with Marketing and Account Executives to develop and execute a strategy to incent customers to migrate.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Control inventory levels of Simply WiFi Secure equipment
- Work with Procurement to ensure reordering at minimum levels of inventory
- Provide reporting on the inventory levels of WiFi equipment
- Identify legacy WiFi customers
- Investigate and analyze legacy customers
- Work with marketing and account executives to incent migration of the legacy customers to newer technology
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents
- Support marketing executives in organizing and management of various projects
- Scheduling promotional presentations, maintaining an annual project calendar, and ensuring deadlines are respected
- Researching, analyzing and summarizing market trends
- Studying competitors market behavior and strategies
- This position will require the ability to proactively manage team members to complete projects
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- Ability to work efficiently in high paced environment, prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Organized, focused, detail oriented
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Deadline oriented
- Energetic and enthusiastic
Frontier is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information please visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website