Revenue Assurance Specialist
The Revenue Assurance Specialist is responsible for performing or directing physical and electronic audits of all aspects of the Company billing, provisioning, and, network systems against each other and the various tariffs, contracts, and product service offerings we provide. They serve as the second level support and subject matter expert for the business owners of the ordering, provisioning, billing, and, switching systems. The interface with Legal, Regulatory, Carrier, and Customer Services to ensure reconciliation of services provided and billed meet all existing and proposed contracts and tariff language. The main focus is on residential and business end-users, carriers, and service providers to ensure all services provided are properly billed, provisioned, and, accounted for. The validation ensures service charges are passed through to end-users, carriers, and service providers at the proper rates where applicable. The position also provides technical and billing support for the business owners and employees involved in any audits, day-to-day operations, and, product roll-outs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Interface with departments responsible for or impacted as a result of audits performed.
- Provide support and guidance to other departments to ensure that accurate billing and services are being provided under State/Federal rulings, tariffs and contracts.
- Set up tracking processes to verify steps taken and the revenue impact of the results achieved.
- Constantly evaluate the methods to investigate the differences found in switched and special circuit audits.
- Provide courses of action to rectify the problem and identify root causes to prevent future occurrences.
- Provide support for CABS usage billing and error correction.
- Perform individual electronic audits along with developing procedures to standardize the process, measure the results, and report results showing revenue impact, errors in existing procedures or documentation.
- Perform specialized audits and provide support to other departments by utilizing individual skills and overall systems and network knowledge by being the subject matter expert concerning the issue.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in related Network Operations, Engineering, or, Customer Operations functions.
- Must possess high degrees of knowledge on a wide range of network, billing, and, provisioning system platforms.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills.
- Must have the ability to understand and utilize data extraction from multiple disparate systems.
- Must be able to manipulate data utilizing Microsoft Access, SQL, Oracle, and, other relational database systems in order to analyze the results.
- Excellent computer skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel used for reporting discrepancies.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive information while ensuring data/system security.
- Well-developed written and verbal communications skills.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website