1. Design and provide scheduled and ad hoc queries, reports, file transfers, etc. for Supply Chain with data extracted from, or sent to, all Supply Chain Applications, including Infinium ERP, Zycus Sourcing platform, and Web applications.
2. Liaison to IT/ERP (Enterprise Resource Group) in resolving problems, initiating changes or design requests within Infinium Supply Chain.
3. Responsible for the development and execution of all test plans for system changes or conversions within Supply Chain Applications.
4. Support and administration of the Zycus Sourcing platform, including Contract Management, Sourcing, Supplier Lifecycle Management, Spend Analytics, and Program/Request Management.
5. Special projects as requested.
6. Complete all setup and maintenance issues in PM (Purchasing Management), IC (Inventory Control), and CA (Cross Applications), GT (Global Taxation), and JP (Journal Processor) modules within the Infinium system and Supply Chain Web Applications.
7. Initial point of contact for Supply Chain teams and end-users of the Supply Chain applications for any system-related issues. Coordinate assistance with IT when needed.
8. WebMaster for Supply Chain intranet website additions and changes.
9. Train end users on Supply Chain applications; create online training courses and detailed user guides for Supply Chain applications.
1. Experience with Infinium Applications Software modules to include: PM, IC, CA, GT and JP.
2. Ability to develop and execute detailed system test plans.
3. Proficient in creating reports and data files within Infinium (AS400/iSeries) and SQL Server environments.
4. Proficient with NGS Interactive Query, used in conjunction with the Infinium application, and relational database queries.
5. Proficient in identifying system enhancement opportunities, understanding end user requirements, and translating into detailed design requirements.
6. Ability to analyze data and check for reasonableness based on process knowledge.
7. Understanding of general business concepts relating to Supply Chain (Procurement, Sourcing, Inventory/Warehousing, Logistics, Fleet), G/L accounting, asset accounting, and accounts payable processes.
8. Strong knowledge of computers and computer systems.
9. Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
10. Familiarity with online learning course creation (SCORM format) using tools such as Adobe Presenter, Adobe ConnectPro.
11. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and learn new tasks quickly.
12. Ability to interact with others and adapt to changing situations.
13. Be flexible regarding hours and travel as needed.
14. Bachelor's Degree in related field;
15.minimum 3 to 5 years of related experience.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website