About the role:
Frontier is looking for a Technical Analyst/Product Owner with dot.com and eCommerce experience to join our Digital team. We are looking for an individual that is team oriented, collaborative, able to work in a fast-paced environment and is focused on meeting the needs our business. A successful candidate will be innovative and strategic thinker.
The Technical Analyst/Product Owner will need a blend of agile experience, technical and business skills and experience that enables them to facilitate sessions with multiple stakeholders and prioritize work in the backlog to drive measurable results. This role will require impeccable organizational, time management, and communication skills, both oral and written.
The Technical Analyst/Product Owner is responsible for defining product capabilities and managing Frontier.com backlog to ensure continuity in current product offerings, and to identify potential product enhancements and future product development. The product owner is responsible for facilitating communication between the technology team, business and the stakeholders and ensures the team is building the right product. The Product Owner describes what should be built and why. This position reports to the Technical Program Manager.
What you'll do:
- Support an Agile software development process, working in conjunction with end users, stakeholders, technical delivery teams and program management
- Capture, refine, prioritize, and maintain the digital work stream backlog, including definition of features, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work directly with scrum teams and product managers to ensure we are building the right product, executing our roadmap and release plans
- Continuous and transparent communication with our stakeholders the prioritization of the work stream backlog and the status of development efforts via product demos, release plans and other means
- Define, prioritize, and drive realization of our digital product vision and strategy
- Provide input to digital product managers & leadership for necessary changes or product backlog items coming out of scrum development that need to be considered on our future roadmap
- Serve as voice of the customer with our delivery teams, representing & reinforcing the customer's perspective throughout the product realization cycle
- Manage multiple projects and priorities, tasks and coordinate various channels of communication at the same time
- Participate in Agile ceremonies such as daily standup meetings, backlog grooming sessions, sprint reviews and retrospective meetings
- Follows established procedures and recommend changes to improve process
What you'll need:
- Bachelors' degree or 3-5 years of experience as a Technical Analyst or Product Owner working on projects focused on digital applications.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principals
- At least two years' experience writing epics, user stores and acceptance criteria
- Experience prioritizing and managing scrum team backlogs
- Experience JIRA and Confluence
- CSPO or CSM (Agile Certified) a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision for you and your family
- Paid Time Off
- 401k - Full-time and part-time regular employees' eligibility
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance included with your Frontier employment with an opportunity to add more!
We are deeply committed to attracting talented team members in the US from all backgrounds regardless of race, age, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability status, or nationality. However, at this time, we are not sponsoring any Visas.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website