Summary of Position
Frontier is looking for a tech-savvy, analytical, creative, and well-organized candidate who is interested in joining our growing and fast-paced Digital team. Are you interested in digital marketing and passionate about evolving consumer engagement technologies – if so, then keep reading. The Senior Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for working with and managing some of the existing digital marketing technology platforms which are used to improve the Frontier customer experience. The ideal candidate should possess a passion for digital marketing and continuously work towards identifying, developing, testing and optimizing consumer-centric experiences. This individual will become a marketing automation power user and subject matter expert of different marketing technology platforms including Marketo and Litmus.
- Define, implement, analyze and optimize email marketing campaigns to both existing and prospective customers.
- Create, test, execute and grow email programs and workflows which support greater utilization of both online support and account management self-service tools, increase product usage and drive overall improvements in customer loyalty.
- Contribute to larger team goals of launching lead generation and nurture marketing programs in support of new customer acquisition efforts.
- Ensure all campaigns exceed industry standards in terms of deliverability, readability and conversion outcomes. Continuously stay on top of changing best practices in email design and optimization.
- Generate and analyze A|B and multi-variant testing strategies to optimize emails for open rate, click-through rates (CTR), engagement and conversion.
- Analyze campaign performance, derive insights and recommend actions to improve performance which have the greatest potential to deliver meaningful business outcomes.
- Regularly audit programs to ensure they continuously meet and/or exceed the needs of internal stakeholders. Serve as the primary subject matter expert who can pivot between strategic decision-making and tactical campaign execution.
- Analyze online engagement and other behavioral insights in order to develop unique consumer retention and revenue growth opportunities.
- Utilize survey feedback and online sentiment measurement KPIs to identify meaningful improvements which can be delivered across Frontier's web, mobile and app experiences.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and ensure cross-functional collaboration occurs with all organizational stakeholders.
An ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years' work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
- An ability to comfortably evaluate data and measure success as an evolutionary tool for marketing strategies.
- A deep interest in becoming proficient with marketing automation technology and digital analytics tools.
- Dedicated to staying on top of digital marketing industry best practices and consumer acquisition and retention strategies.
- A results-oriented attitude; should be highly motivated.
- An effective communicator who is outgoing and positive; a can-do attitude is a must.
- A willingness to learn and adapt to changing standards and company needs.
- A team player with strong relationship-building-qualities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- An advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint as it applies to the field
Basic knowledge of CSS/HTML a plus
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website