The Property Tax Accountant will be responsible for analysis of the property tax accruals and performing account reconciliations. Successful candidates must be able to work within different areas of tax as dictated by departmental needs, he or she must be able to prioritize and progress multiple work assignments, provide support to Tax Team members as needed, and strive to continuously improve tax processes. Challenging growth opportunity for individual to be involved in tax planning and projections.
- Analysis of Monthly tax accruals -accruals and payments
- Analyze data for tax accrual adjustment and provide findings to management
- Perform account reconciliations
- Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to management
- Assist in annual property tax budget forecasts provisions
- Interface with outside service provider (OSP) and internal customers regarding tax compliance
- Research and respond to tax questions both internal and external
- Assist corporate personnel with tax related matters-ad hoc projects
- Organize time and planning schedules to meet property tax accounting deadlines
- B.S. in Accounting required
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting industry
- Excellent analytical skills
- Computer Skills - Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, PTMS experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website