Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AMENTUM, has an vacancy for 5 Analysts II's. Positiions will be located in Winchester VA, Pocatello, ID and Savannah, GA. On successful contract award, you will be supporting the overall mission of the FBI.
- Conduct personnel management and quality monitoring reviews in support of information management projects (declassification, FOIA, research, records management, image capture, security reviewer).
- Manages performance and progress of employees and conducts performance evaluations.
- Compile and prepare reports as required.
- Maintain time accountability for assigned staff.
- Proper understanding of document markings and ultimately proper handling.
- Strong understanding of classification, declassification, and FOIA exemption categories.Correctly apply appropriate review guidance.
- Utilize proper records management techniques to ensure the integrity of reviewed material.
- Research information to make informed decisions.
- Interact with the government client when necessary.
- Plans work, mentors and provides consistent feedback to junior and information management analysts.
- Leads and conducts training of new employees on job duties.
- Plans work and provides consistent feedback to all team members.
- Provides reinforcement training.
- Other duties as assigned
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website