Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AMENTUM, has an vacancy for a Deputy Program Manager (DPM). On successful contract award, you will be supporting the overall mission of the FBI.
Working under the supervision of the Program Manage, the DPM provides project oversight on all aspects of declassification, Freedom of Information Act, and Privacy Act reviews. Leads team on large projects or significant segment of large complex projects. Analyzes new and complex project-related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
- Supervise and manage program activities in multiple disciplines covering technical and/or non-technical areas.
- Monitors program schedules and budgets and ensures that milestones and cost objectives are met.
- Develop detailed staffing requirements, assignments and plans to meet customer needs.
- Provides a single point of contact for the customer to coordinate program priorities and goals.
- Retains ultimate responsibility for the dedication of company resources to meet program goals on time and within budget.
- Coordinate the investigation and resolution of operational problems in conjunction with other personnel.
- Recruits and hires appropriate management, technical, and administrative personnel to ensure the accomplishment of program and contract requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of declassification, FOIA, and Privacy Act policy and procedures.
- Ability to collaborate with and assist program leadership in quality monitoring and statistical analysis of process tasks.
- Ability to collaborate with and assist the Government in quality monitoring and process improvement operations and in developing methods for evaluating the accuracy of declassification decisions.
- Perform periodic quality audits on program operations.
- Ability to submit, receive, analyze, and approve invoices, timesheets, and financial records pertaining to contract operations.
- Ability to mentor and cultivate entry-, mid-, and senior-level personnel.
- Attend all profession specific policy meetings or send a designated representative in his/her absence.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website