Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and Amentum, has a vacancy for a Financial Analyst. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- Provides general financial management and budgetary support.
- Conducts accounting functions related to seized and forfeited assets including reviewing invoices and receipts related to accounts. Monitors and reviews reports related to seized and forfeited asset related accounts.
- Performs program-specific analysis and certain liaison functions to support budget execution and financial reporting processes.
- Analyzes data and trends to develop revenue and expense reports.
- Reviews reprogramming requests of clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website