Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA Federal, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and Amentum, has a vacancy for a Paralegal IV. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the United States Attorney's Office (USAO).A Paralegal IV performs, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Assist attorney, provide Legal Clerk and Paralegal / Legal Assistant II & III review
- Directs and supervises the work of paralegal and other contractor staff, particularly on major paralegal support efforts, such as large legal research projects, or major in-courtroom support
- Monitors work and reports on progress; responsible for ensuring that work meets contract and attorney requirements and is delivered on time
- Troubleshoots and performs quality control spot-checks. Must be able to formulate administrative and technical procedures for getting the work done
- Performs complex legal factual research
- Designs and develops systems and procedures for tracking, controlling, and managing case files, exhibits, and other case-specific materials. Assists trial staff in coordination with expert witnesses
- Arranges for access to appropriate Department of Justice libraries and other legal research facilities
- Coordinates with other Contractor support components in order to accomplish work
- Reports to Contractor's Project Director or Operations Supervisor; may also have significant contact with Government officials and clients
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website