Make Your Mark in a High-Volume, Full-Cycle Security Recruiting Role at Our Kansas City Branch Advance Your Career with the World's Largest Private Security Organization If you are a goal-oriented, self-starter who combines a background in and passion for recruiting with the ability to thrive in a high-volume environment and solid administrative skills, the position of Recruiting offers a compelling mix of challenge and opportunity. You will:
- Make an impact as you serve on the recruitment team and support the extended Kansas City market -- a market that is seeing rapid growth!
- Enjoystrong training and support from your supervisor and other seasoned team members. You bring the drive and we'll ensure you have the training and resources you need to succeed.
- Be part of a top-notch team dispersed across a large, multi-stateregional market. You'll both add to the team's success and highlight your talent through your individual contributions. In fact, you can make this opportunity your own as the first recruiter seated in the Kansas City branch office.
- Join us during a transformative time in our 100+ year history. While other companies in the industry are being bought and consolidated,G4S is growing and continuing to evolve. You can feel secure knowing you can build a career with us today that will last over the long-haul.
- Earn acompetitive wage along with a comprehensive benefits package, professionalgrowth and development and advancement opportunities locally and/or across the U.S.
- Bachelors degree combined with 1 year of Human Resources and/or Recruiting experience
- Associates degree combined with 3 years of Human Resources and/or Recruiting experience
- High school diploma or equivalent combined with 5 years of Human Resources and/or Recruiting experience
- Prior work experience conducting applicant sourcing, recruiting, screening and interviewing job applicants in a high-volume,fast-paced work environment
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite applications and familiarity with an Applicant Tracking System (ideally PeopleSoft,or similar); Google Docs experience is a plus
- An understanding of recruitment in context with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and EEOC regulations
- Security industry experience is highly preferred
Apply on company website