DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Pay starts at $15/hour+
Full benefits including: Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, 401k, Wellness Reimbursement, 11 paid holidays and 14 days of PTO
Evening Hours, 11am-8pm
Galen College of Nursing is a vibrant and growing, single-purpose nursing college focused on expanding access to quality nursing education. Our culture is at the forefront of everything we do. Galen's fundamental goals are to be the best place for nursing education and the best place to work and one cannot be true without the other.
At Galen College of Nursing, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As you consider joining Galen, please carefully consider how you will model the culture we embrace and look to sustain. A culture where good ideas can come from anywhere and transparency is vital. Respect, accountability and integrity are non-negotiables, and commitment is created and sustained through the development of all employees. We care about each other and our students. We look for ways to exceed expectations and we are always looking for ways to improve and grow, while delivering the promise of extraordinary nursing education, matched only by a commitment to our students' success. If you feel our culture aligns with your strength of experience, attitude and authentic desire to work with great people to help changes lives, we'd love to talk!
Galen College of Nursing is looking for a Facilities/Security employee to perform janitorial duties and security to ensure proper identification is shown at all buildings.Position Responsibilities:
- Greet, screen, and direct all students, employees, and visitors following the established procedures
- Perform security patrols of designated areas
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Provide assistance to students, employees, and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of flooring and stairs
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms
- Clean sinks, countertops, microwaves, and refrigerators in break rooms
- Restock supplies in bathrooms, break rooms and common areas
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary
- Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered
- Cleaning windowsills and windows
- Maintain janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe manner
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition
- Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals
- Other routine maintenance duties as assigned
- Communicate orally with co-workers, customers, clients, or the public in a face-to-face, one-to-one setting or using a telephone
- Work cooperatively with other contractors, employees, various levels of management, and students
Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs
Degree of Supervision: MinimalGalen College Values:
Inclusivity: I foster an environment that provides opportunity for every individual to reach their full potential.
Character: I act with integrity and compassion in all I do.
Accountability: I own my role and accept responsibility for my actions.
Respect: I value every person as an individual with unique contributions worthy of consideration.
Excellence: I commit myself to the highest level of quality in everything I do.
We are Galen College of Nursing. Our focus is nursing education and our students' success is all that matters. We offer a unique educational experience we call Pure Nursing. Our knowledgeable and caring faculty and staff take personal interest in helping our students achieve their goals. Galen College is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master's degrees. The baccalaureate degree in nursing program at Galen College of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), and the associate degree program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). For complete information related to Galen's accreditation status, please visit our website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website