$500 Sign-On Bonus $800 Employee Referral Bonuses
Starting pay is $17 per hour!
Full-Time, Swing and Graveyard Shifts immediately available!
GAN is a well-recognized, award-winning Global provider of iGaming platforms and services for casino operators. As such, we are in GROWTH MODE and our clients and customers are too! Our Customer Support Agents are pivotal to the success of the organization and we are on the hunt to add to our growing team! If you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment WE NEED TO TALK!
As a Customer Support Agent, you will be committed to providing the best service experience possible, have a passion for problem solving and will assist our customers with their day-to-day technical and service related issues, ensuring they are able to enjoy our products and our clients are able to provide a world class online casino experience to their players.
Why Join Our Team:
- 15 Days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision for full time employees
- 401k Retirement Plan - GAN match: 50% for the first 4% of employee contribution
- Health Savings Account (HSA) - GAN match: Up to $100 per month
- Monthly Fitness reimbursement - $60 per month!
- Pet Insurance Discount
- Amazing culture (employee contests, team building activities, monthly lunches, etc.)
- Career growth - we strive to "Promote from Within"
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, live chat, and via email
- Respond to B2B issues and questions relating to the services we offer
- Monitor fraud across B2C and B2B operations on a daily basis
- Liaise with technology departments both in house and third party, on technical issues relating to customers and products
- Monitor website availability and functionality, alerting the necessary parties when performance or accessibility is affected
- Assist in processing deposits and withdrawals for our customers
- Participate in the testing of new products and service
- Strong understanding and experience utilizing MS Office
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and patient demeanor and ability to adapt to various Client cultures when providing solutions to our customers
- Detail oriented and able to manage simultaneous tasks daily
- Ability to trouble-shoot online technical issues relating to customers and products
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and able to think on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Previous online gaming/gambling/sports betting experience preferred
- Previous experience in dealing with customer fraud preferred
- Jira ticketing system experience preferred
This position is a hourly position shift-based. It may require a day, evening and weekend, (early mornings, and/or late evenings, etc).
GAN operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidates may be required to obtain an occupational gaming license in one or more U.S. states, which includes an application of personal data, a criminal and credit check, fingerprints and must be at least 21 years of age. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.
Apply on company website