- Provide direct tactical, weapons, and other instruction to new hire employees based on their specialty outlined by position requirements
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned according to the needs of the customer/client
Location: Perry, GA
FLSA Status: Hourly, Non-exempt
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of full-time instructional experience
- Must have successfully completed a minimum of eighty (80) hours of training in adult learning and/or instructional techniques
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of operational experience related to the area of instruction
Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below, though not fully inclusive, are that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. The employee is frequently required to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
GardaWorld Federal Services and family of companies is an EOE Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Apply on company website