Position Summary: The Guard Site Supervisor shall be available on-site 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Guard Site Supervisor is responsible for overall performance, scheduling and execution of the security force responsibilities, and to interface with the COR as the direct representative of the contractors.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned according to the needs of the customer/client
FLSA Status: Full-Time
- Shall be fluent in English speaking, reading, and writing.
- Shall be a U.S. citizen and possess an active U.S. Secret Clearance.
- Must possess a Military background of not less than ten (10) years with at least 6 years of Military background with honorable discharge and the remaining can be either military, police, and /or PSC.
- Prior experience as officer, warrant officer or senior non-commissioned officer, must have achieved the rank of E-7 or higher, or team leader in armed forces, police, or private security company in a contingency area. Official historical service performance must be proven through written evaluations or verified by military transcripts. Must have received an honorable discharge as verified by DD Form 214. Personnel who have been discharged with characterization of “General (Under Honorable Conditions),” “Bad Conduct”, or “Dishonorable” are disqualified from this position.
- Must possess at least three years' experience managing or supervising security guard operations.
- Must be able to qualify on primary U.S. military weapons and crew-served weapons. Any special weapons qualifications will be defined by COR.
- Possess a valid U.S. driver's license.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite software to include Outlook Power Point, Excel, Word, and Internal Explorer.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of U.S. Embassies, CENTCOM, and ITAR/OFAC
- Extensive Middle East high-level relationship building expertise
- Ability to manage logistics in austere environments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Ability to travel as requested or required based on organizational needs and to work other than normal duty hours, which may include evenings, weekends, and/or holidays
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills working in international and multi- cultural environments, interacting with all levels of staff, clients and consultants in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure; being proactive, resourceful and efficient; and, maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, along with strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important
- Flexibility and maturity are a must
Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below, though not fully inclusive, are that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. The employee is frequently required to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
GardaWorld Federal Services and family of companies is an EOE Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Apply on company website