*Contingent Upon Contract Award*
Position Summary: The High Threat Mobile Security Operator provides mobile security for US Government personnel within high threat/complex environments
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned according to the needs of the customer/client
FLSA Status: Full-Time
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance
- Six (6) Years of Active Duty Military Experience within Special Operations (Ranger, SF, PJ, SEAL, etc.)
- Must have experience working in high threat/complex environments
- Candidate must provide DD214 showing Honorable discharge from US Military
Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below, though not fully inclusive, are that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. The employee is frequently required to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
GardaWorld Federal Services and family of companies is an EOE Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Apply on company website