Position Summary: The Paramedic is responsible for providing advanced emergency medical care.
- Provide advanced emergency medical care to Contractor personnel, COM personnel, and others, including invasive and pharmacological interventions within the Contractor's Scope of Practice and in alignment with the National Emergency Medical Services Scope of Practice
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned according to the needs of the customer/client
FLSA Status: Full-Time
- US citizen/TCN/LN as specified in the task order.
- English language proficiency
- Must possess current National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians certification as a paramedic
- Registration must be valid prior to deployment and remain valid throughout the period of deployment
- Must possess current approved CPR professional rescuer, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and advanced trauma training credentials (i.e., Basic Trauma Life Support (BTLS) or Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) or equivalent)
- Must possess experience/knowledge in current TCCC guidelines
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of emergency medical services experience This experience may be gained in the employ of any national, state, provincial, local, or commercial entities providing armed high threat protective services that require skills similar to those identified in the guard training course
Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below, though not fully inclusive, are that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. The employee is frequently required to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
GardaWorld Federal Services and family of companies is an EOE Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Apply on company website