Gardens of Gainesville is a beautiful community in Gainesville, GA, with more than 140 units offering assisted living, independent living and Alzheimer's care.Key Responsibilities
At this time, we are seeking an Assistant Resident Services Director to join our team!
- Assist in planning, coordinating and managing the Resident Services Department.
- Assisting in overall direction, coordination and evaluation of Resident Services Director as well as services provided to the residents.
- Works closely with and under supervision of the Resident Services Director in overall operation of Resident Services Department.
- Supports and practices the philosophy, objectives and standards of the Resident Services Department and participates in the revision of these as necessary to ensure quality care to all residents.
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures that support Resident Services Department objectives.
- Ensures that the philosophy, objectives and standards of the Resident Services Department are an integral part of the orientation and education of the Resident Services personnel.
- Incorporates Wellness philosophy, standards and objectives into the evaluation process for staff in Resident Services.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- 2 Years' experience in an assisted living environment desired.
- Three years' experience in a position with management and leadership responsibilities.
- Familiarity with NJ State Regulations >Current, unencumbered NJ State RN.
- Current CPR Certificate .
- Additional certification in nursing specialty of Geriatrics is desirable.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (written and oral form) in a care setting with residents, families, staff, representatives of community and state agencies.
DaytimeOur Core Values
• We Put People First
• We Act With Integrity
• We Mind the Business
• We Listen, Then Act Decisively
• We Work to be Our Best
About Five Star
Five Star Senior Living Inc., a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating division: Five Star Senior Living and AGEILITY Physical Therapy Solutions.
The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 280 Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. With communities in over 30 states and more than 25,000 team members, Five Star is committed to maximizing our residents' independence and enhancing their lifestyles.
The Ageility division provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any applicant or employee with regard to or on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, ancestry, sex, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, military status, certain criminal records, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), HIV testing, a personal admission to a facility for the care and treatment of a mentally ill person and taking of parental leave or membership in any other category protected by applicable law. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, Five Star expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, ancestry, sex, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, military status, certain criminal records, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), HIV testing, a personal admission to a facility for the care and treatment of a mentally ill person and taking of parental leave or membership in any other category protected by applicable law. We will not tolerate harassment of employees in the workplace, or in other settings in which employees may find themselves in connection with their employment. Improper interference with the ability of Five Star's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination harassment or retaliation, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any federal, state, or local law is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
Apply on company website