Role Summary: Responsible for reviewing commercial sales agreements, including customer purchase orders, sales contracts, amendments, and other types for the purposes of identifying and mitigating risks associated with non-standard terms and conditions. Support the company's contract approval process and facilitates contract administration, tracking, and reporting. This person will work closely with cross-functional team members from sales, customer service, legal, finance, and controllership.
Essential Responsibilities: • Reviews and occasionally edits terms and conditions in customer purchase orders, sales contracts, and amendments.
• Facilitates and administers the contract approval and compliance processes (i.e. Policy 5.0) and tracks/reports on contract approval status and other metrics
• Provides full contract administration support
• Documents and works to simplify related processes
• Provides related training to various cross-functional team members as needed
Candidates should note that this role will be in scope for the proposed transition of GE Biopharma to Danaher and will transfer to Danaher at close of this transaction.
Qualifications/Requirements: 1. College degree or Associates degree and 4 years' work experience.
2. At least 2 years' experience working with commercial contracts and related terms and conditions
3. Demonstrated experience prioritizing conflicting demands from multiple business clients in an extremely fast paced environment.
4. Ability to communicate using English
Desired Characteristics: 1. An advanced degree
2. Paralegal certification
3. Prior business/contract law experience in a similar role in a large law firm or corporate legal department
4. Experience in the Healthcare industry, preferably in the area of Life Sciences
About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). Additional Locations: United States;Massachusetts;Greater Boston area.;
Apply on company website