Role Summary: Responsible for selling GEHC Life Sciences Products and Services into assigned accounts in a specific geography or territory. Fully qualified sales executives who have advanced beyond the entry level. Individuals are responsible for identifying and pursuing their own accounts, funnel management, territory management, and meeting defined market share and quota targets. May be responsible for selling products/services into named and new accounts.
Essential Responsibilities: • Achieve annual operating plan by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume across new business, achieving account penetration and completing territory coverage
• Own funnel management, territory development, and closing deals in territory.
• Develop and implement an annual business plan supporting attainment of quota and market share growth, and update on a quarterly basis, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets
• Maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel and accurate profile of customer assets, including keeping track of key decision makers. maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools
• Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE Healthcare and competitive products
• Develop account penetration strategies for key target accounts and provide management with a quarterly report of progress
• Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key buying influences in each account, including multiple levels within the customer's organization including front desk person, office manager, administrator, directors, CFO, CIO, CEO.
• Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor's degree and two years of sales experience; or two years working in relevant research industry
• Two years experience working in a complex sales environment, where multiple people are involved in the purchasing decision
• Willingness to live in sales territory and to travel to sales meetings and tradeshows
Desired Characteristics: • Proficiency in Strategic Selling principles and tools
• Experience selling software solutions into the Healthcare industry
• GE Centricity experience/knowledge
• Self starter and independent thinker, with the aptitude to work autonomously
• Robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork and collaboration
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customers at all levels
• Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management and allocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com Additional Locations: China;BeiJing;Beijing;
Apply on company website