Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Manufacturing, Engineering, Aerospace
Role Summary: Sales Associate working directly with established customer base as well as providing support to the Trading Team Account Managers on Sales, Marketing, Purchasing and Brokering.
- Provide daily Sourcing and Sales Support for Materials' Sales Staff - make certain customer (internal and external) requirements are being met
- Work with Sourcing and Repair team to dictate creation or follow up of Sales Order Repairs, Stock Repairs, and/or purchase orders.
- Proactively seek potential solutions to challenges, and provide options when alerting Materials' Sales Account Managers
- Obtain market pricing and repair pricing from Materials' Approved Suppliers as needed and load to Sourcing data base for full visibility
- Data entry into systems for all data received.
- Pursue new markets and customers.
- Identify customers' business decision-making process.
- Communicate directly with customers to generate revenue opportunities.
- Demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, and reliability; make continuous improvements; monitor Company quality levels and owns & acts on quality problems utilizing The Quality Management System.
- Execute strategies in conjunction with internal sales leader to achieve company goals.
- Experience working with MS Office, preferably MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience conducting presentations and facilitating business objectives.
- Strong oral and written communications;
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels within the company;
- Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities;
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills;
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical and financial skills;
About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com Additional Locations: United Kingdom;London;
Apply on company website