Geisinger's Dermatology practice in the beautiful Pocono region of Pennsylvania is expanding!
Join 3 full time general dermatologists and 2 full time Mohs surgeons in a rapidly growing practice. The practice/working environment is very positive and supportive. The Dermatology team is close-knit, collegial and friendly, even though Geisinger is one of the largest and most innovative health care systems in Pennsylvania.
Northeast Pennsylvania is filled with outdoor adventures, cultural activities, and boasts numerous local universities, creating a fulfilling work/life balance for our providers. Our main office in Wilkes Barre, PA is only a few hours from NYC and Philadelphia, giving you close proximity to urban life while still enjoying the benefit of safe communities, good schools, and a stress-free commute. Geisinger is committed to investing in this region with plans for new facilities, program growth, and expanding services.
Opportunities also available at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA and Geisinger Patton Forest Clinic in State College, PA.
At Geisinger, our Dermatologists:
· Participate in leadership opportunities including academics, teaching students, residents and fellows
· Publishing and research opportunities
· Fully integrate with our robust electronic health record (Epic)
· Enjoy a Mon-Fri schedule with shared call
· See a blend of patients of all ages, demographics, and complexity
· Perform cosmetic and aesthetic services such as Botox, fillers, peels, sclerotherapy, microneedling, PRP, fraxel laser, V beam laser, and diode hair removal
· Benefit from expert Dermatopathology services with quick turnaround and easy access for consultation.
We are proud of the support we provide:
· Medical school loan repayment up to $150,000
· Monthly stipend available to current residents and fellows upon signature of an offer letter
· Competitive starting salary of $426,000 with sign-on loans (bonus) available
· Excellent benefit package, including paid relocation, malpractice with tail coverage, generous CME time/allowance of $3500/15 days, and much more
Founded more than 100 years ago, Geisinger has been committed to the service of caring for our patients, communities and each other. We care for more than three million residents throughout central, south-central and northeastern Pennsylvania and in southern New Jersey. Our physician-led system is comprised of 32,000 employees, including 1,800 employed physicians, and consists of 13 hospital campuses, the Geisinger Health Plan, Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine and two research centers
Interested candidates, please reach out to Deanna Reed at email@example.com or 570-271-7202.
EOE/AA: disability/vet ** Does not qualify for a J-1 waiverGeisinger's Dermatology practice in the beautiful Pocono region of Pennsylvania is expanding! <...
Apply on company website