Geisinger, one of the premier tertiary medical systems on the east coast and we have an exciting opportunity for Board Certified/Board Eligible (BC/BE) Gynecologic Oncologist Physician to join our growing Womens Health Division at Geisinger Medical Center (GMC) in Danville, Pennsylvania.
Our program is fully accredited by the ACS, affiliated with NCCTG (Mayo Clinic), ECOG, RTOB and NSABP, a member of NRG and interacts closely with our Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology departments.
We take pride in the support we provide our physicians:
- Mentorship provided by the Division Chief of Gynecologic Oncology, who also serves as the Director of Robotic Surgery
- All levels of experience encouraged to apply
- Access to two daVinci Xi robots
- Guaranteed surgical block time
- Resources available and opportunity for dedicated research
- Opportunity for faculty position with Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Role in resident and medical student education
- Competitive salary, full health, dental and vision benefits and recruitment loans
- Generous vacation allowance, Full relocation, CME 15 days + $3,500
Geisinger Medical Center (GMC) is a 500-bed facility with the Henry Hood Research Center located on our Danville campus. We educate, train and mentor more than 500 future clinicians each year within our fellowship and residency programs and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. Geisinger is one of the few organizations in the country that brings together a health system, health plan, two research centers and medical school. We are also one of the most innovative with our combined research efforts including our MyCode initiative which is one of the first health system genome sequencing programs focused on precision health. MyCode is the largest study of its kind pairing genomic and electronic health record data for research, resulting in numerous high impact publications in top journals such as NEJM, JAMA and Science.
Please contact Betsy Kelchner, Provider Recruiter, at email@example.com if you are interested!
Geisinger, one of the premier tertiary medical systems on the east coast and we have an exciting opportunity for Board Certified/Board Eligible ...
Apply on company website