At Geisinger, we've been focused on advancing the future of health for more than a century. It's that vision that has driven to us be one of the first systems to implement a robust electronic medical record system for our patients, enabling our Rheumatologists to deliver the best care possible whether in a clinical or research setting. Wherever your future takes you at Geisinger, our commitment to you is what differentiates us.
At Geisinger Rheumatology, our physicians:
- Are nationally recognized for pioneering work in advanced access and quality improvement
- Are innovative and active in developing new models of rheumatic healthcare delivery
- Participate in an excellent osteoporosis practice that utilizes a mobile DXA service
- Practice tertiary care medicine in a small-town atmosphere
- Participate in academics by teaching students, residents, and fellows and/or taking part in rheumatology grand rounds
- Publish and participate in research opportunities if desired
- Enjoy the support and collegiality of fellow rheumatologists with varied clinic interests and expertise
We are proud of the support we provide:
- Medical school loan repayment may be available
- Monthly stipend available to current residents and fellows upon signature of an offer letter
- Competitive starting salary with forgivable sign-on loans (bonus) available
- Excellent benefit package, including paid relocation, malpractice with tail coverage, and much more
Geisinger Medical Center: (GMC), located Danville, Pa., the largest tertiary/quaternary care teaching hospital in the region, is licensed for 475 beds, including 89 pediatric beds in the Janet Weis Children's Hospital. GMC, a Magnet Hospital, maintains the region's only Level 1 Regional Resource Trauma Center with additional qualifications in pediatrics. GMC offers an array of highly specialized medical and surgical services, including neurosciences, cardiovascular services, transplantation, women's health (in the Women's Pavilion), oncology and orthopaedics. The Hospital for Advanced Medicine serves as an integrated center for the most critical patients. Outpatient services are available on and off campus.
Geisinger is committed to making better health easier for the more than 1 million people it serves. Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes nine hospital campuses, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,600 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually.
Interested candidates, please reach out to Deanna Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at https://jobs.geisinger.org/
Visit www.geisinger.org, or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
At Geisinger, we've been focused on advancing the future of health for more than a century. It's that vision that has driven to us b...
Apply on company website