Genesis HealthCare is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Make a difference in someone's life that goes far beyond knowledge. Become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/CMA) Instructor with Genesis where your clinical skills and passion for teaching can be intertwined to inspire, support and mentor others. In this role, you will oversee the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the certified nursing assistant training at the nursing center.
*Plan, develop, teach and coordinate the certified nursing assistant training program.
*Supervise and monitor nursing assistant students throughout evaluation period.
*Evaluate the performance of nursing assistant students.
*Direct and/or assist in development and implementation of nursing center orientation/ mentoring for the CNA training program.
*Round in all patient/resident care areas to ensure quality nursing assistant services are being rendered.
*We offer various career paths for our employees as well as on-going education and training to help them achieve their goals.
*Founded in 1985, Genesis remains a strong, financially stable company constantly reexamining strategies to ensure continued industry longevity.
*We are committed to YOU! We focus on improving the quality of care through creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
*We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a family-like work environment with a culture of compassion.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with current registered nurse licensure by the State Board of Nursing.
- A minimum of two years full-time or equivalent clinical experience is required and a minimum of one to two years of clinical experience in long-term care/geriatric nursing (State or Regulatory Agency requirements may vary).
- Must complete a course that focuses on teaching adult students, have experience in teaching adult students or supervising nurse aides (State or Regulatory Agency requirements may vary).
- Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS).
- CPR certification required per State Specific Requirements
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 350694
Center Name: Genesis HealthCare
Apply on company website