FULL TIME POSITION
Genesis Rehab Services is a leading provider of Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapy for older adults in skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living communities, CCRCs, Transitional Care Units, patients' homes, hospitals, adult day care programs and outpatient clinics throughout the US.
Genesis Rehab Services is now hiring an Assistant Director of Rehab to assist in overseeing rehabilitation services in one or more of our service locations!
The Assistant Director of Rehab (or In-Training Director of Rehab) is responsible for assisting the Director of Rehab in successful operations of her/his assigned location(s) - ensuring the highest standard of rehabilitation services is delivered in the most efficient manner while obtaining the best possible outcomes for our patients.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Assist with managing a team of therapists and assistants (including Genesis staff and contract labor)
2. Provide direct patient care (up to 50% of the day or more depending on location)
3. Assist the Director of Rehab with monitoring the standard of clinical services delivered to ensure adherence to evidence-based care delivery standards and regulatory compliance
4. Assist therapy staff in identifying and removing barriers to treatment and providing clinical education to meet the needs of the patient
5. Cover duties of Director of Rehab in her/his absence
Visit our website for more information www.genesisrehab.com
1. Bachelor's degree in a rehabilitation discipline (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Speech Language Pathology) required; Master's degree preferred 2. Licensed and/or eligible for licensure as required in the state of practice 3. Minimum of 3 years' direct patient care experience and 1 year management experience in a rehabilitation setting preferred 4. Thorough knowledge of Medicare and third party billing required 5. Must have good verbal and written communication skills 6. Must possess the ability to make independent decisions and problem solve appropriately 7. Must possess the ability to positively interact with personnel, patients, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and general public 8. Must possess the ability to effectively manage/motivate staff
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 360864
Center Name: Genesis Rehab Services
Apply on company website