The Critical Care Territory Manager (CCTM) is responsible for the sales and support of Getinge Critical Care products to both existing and potential customers. The goals of this position will be to increase Getinge's market share, develop and encourage strong customer relationships, build brand loyalty, and to provide customer satisfaction. The position will report to the Critical Care Regional Manager, and it provides follow up product training as required and directed. The territory covered includes the territories of Central Illinois, Northern Indiana and lower Michigan. Ideal candidates will be located in Southern Michigan or Northern Indiana.
- Sell equipment to all potential and existing customers in aforementioned territory.
- Create strategic selling business plans for all customer opportunities.
- Serve as a key business partner to Getinge clients in the field and develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Track, report and analyze sales each opportunity with the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) on a routine basis.
- Develop relationships with hospital personnel through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences, make new contacts within hospital and to identify key purchasing decision makers to facilitate future sales.
- Determine product and pricing, goals, product usage, and types of cases handled by specific customers by meeting with and asking in-depth questions of physicians and other hospital personnel. Learn which Getinge products can best address their specific needs.
- Forecasting, monitoring, closing and providing post-sales support of all territory business.
- Promote all Getinge product offerings, including all equipment lines, training programs and service contracts.
- Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g. clinical research, pricing and/or marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
- Plan, prioritize, monitor, and track all sales cycle events.
- Lead follow-up, sales planning, and territory management.
- Manage or complete product demonstration events and assist in installation and post-sales support.
- Monitor and report customer satisfaction, support, or issues, to the Regional Manager.
- Monitor and update individual forecasted sales data on weekly basis with focus on accuracy.
- Responsible for meeting individual order and sales targets as provided by Getinge Management.
- Work in conjunction with the RSM to provide succession planning and participate in training lesser experienced representatives.
- Capable of managing time and resources within the assigned territory in conjunction with near-term plans to ensure the territory's objectives are achieved.
- Ensure compliance with governmental regulations and maintaining honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
- Able to enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Implement assigned operations within an established budget.
- Able to influence others and function effectively in a team selling approach.
- Partner closely with Field Sales and Service teams
- Develop, enhance and maintain close partnerships with physicians, nurses and other hospital personnel.
- Participate in the development of less experienced staff by setting examples, providing guidance and offering counsel.
- Partner closely with internal departments such as Finance, Sales Compensation, Sales Reporting, Marketing and Service.
Environmental/Safety/Physical Work Conditions:
- Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Environmental Policy to ensure that significant environmental aspects that relate to actual or potential impacts with their work are executed to minimized the effects on the environment.
- Responsible for bringing to the attention of management any potential improvements that could reduce our environmental impact or to report activities that could result in a negative impact to the environment.
- Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Health and Safety Policy to ensure that the significant risks that relate to actual or potential hazards with their work are identified.
- Will be required to lift up to 57 Ibs.
- Travel of approximately 60% to 70% required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years medical device and preferably high dollar capital sales experience which includes direct selling experience to physicians, other clinicians and hospitals/IDNs (Integrated Delivery Network).
- Certification relevant to Ventilation, Anesthesia, Monitoring products, or Respiratory Therapy/Nursing is preferred.
- Proven sales track record in the relevant product line, and Miller Heiman Strategic Selling certification preferred.
- Must have a solid understanding and application of business concepts, procedures and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed business plan/quota, and able to develop sales plans for all required opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and listening skills.
- Basic to intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook and familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
Apply on company website