The Reverse Logistics Coordinator will work in a 3PL Warehouse located in Dayton, NJ, supporting all efforts associated with customer and service returns, complaints, warranties, and returns to vendors for various Getinge product lines. In this role, you will be responsible for physical inspection, systemic processing, and disposition customer and service returns. The Reverse Logistics Coordinator will act as a liaison between Customer Service, Demo Operations, and Inventory Management. You will also perform warehouse duties, including material picks and preparing outbound shipments. This is an essential position and there is no opportunity for remote work.
- Ability to physically inspect material and determine dispositions on initial inspection per criteria defined in the Returns Handling SOP.
- Process complaint product returns and communicate with Quality Assurance and the appropriate Business Units to obtain a disposition.
- Perform all new stock orders via SAP and Research/rectify inventory discrepancies in SAP as required.
- Ensure timely shipment and tracking of all returns, communicates status to all involved.
- Verify and administer Warranty returns, expediting returns to Business Units for credit.
- Systematically process Returns to Vendor for complaints, warranties and repairs.
- Manage customer owned equipment returned to factories for repair and act as a point of contact for factory communication.
- Some college education is preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in a shipping and/or receiving role.
- SAP Experience is required.
- Ability to lift 40lbs. or more to work bench level and perform job functions in sitting or standing position.
Additional Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Must be well organized and detail orientated.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in using vendor supplied shipping software such a FedEx. Able to complete courier Bill of Ladings.
- Collaborate with immediate team and with cross-functional teams.
- Exhibits a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world's most desired medtech company.
Apply on company website