The Analyst I Sales Reporting is responsible for account alignments and is primarily focused on managing territory alignment and sales planning processes in the Sales Operations Department. The position works closely with field management to ensure accurate sales alignments and provides timely response, and uses applicable analytical skills and SAP knowledge to accomplish the key tasks for this position.
- Create and maintain databases to manage field alignment and sales plan data.
- Partner with the IT Department to ensure territory alignments and changes are properly reflected in all Sales Reporting Tools/Systems. Continually audit all systems to ensure consistency of data.
- Understand the impact of alignment changes, as it relates to sales and sales plan, and ensure that all changes are properly communicated to teams involved, i.e., the Field Team, IT Department, Sales Reporting team and others.
- Work closely with Sales Management to understand and facilitate territory realignments. This includes providing analyses, recommendations, and integration of all databases/programs impacted by these changes (Access, SAP, COGNOS, SALESFORCE, etc.).
- Support SALESFORCE CRM and update account attributes (by sourcing Third party software) with various key indicators helpful to the business.
- Create different funnel analytics dashboards in SALESFORCE for use field force to drive sales and decision making.
- Manage field-related reporting inquiries regarding performance, account assignments, and sales plans.
- Partner with the Sales and Service Analysts on reporting related functions.
- Handle ad- hoc projects and reports as assigned.
- Responsible for working with and developing productive relationships with various functions including: field based employees and internal departments.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Sales Support, Finance or Data Analysis.
- Experience in data management and reporting, preferably in the Medical Device industry.
- Attention to detail and accuracy/integrity of data required.
- Ability to synthesize various, independently generated data points into a cohesive analysis.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with cross functional teams while handling multiple projects.
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities.
- Experience using sales-related software applications (SAP, COGNOS, SALESFORCE etc.)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Access. Intermediate skills in VBA.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world's most desired medtech company.
Apply on company website