Summary:The Customer Service Representative II is responsible for responding to customer inquiries and providing non-technical and basic technical resolutions.
Call Resolution (65%)
- Responds to customer inquiries by telephone or e-mail to provide non-technical and basic technical
- problem resolution.
- Resolves mostly routine and some non-routine, more complex problems and communicates solution
- or requested information to the customer.
- Analyze a customer's service needs and refer to other service or technical departments for follow up as needed.
Data Management (30%)
- May utilize a customer relationship application or database to record activities and research product information.
Other Duties as Assigned by Manager (5%)
- Regular attendance and compliance within the schedule assigned
- Agent may be requested to visit onsite property for resolution
- 1 to 3 years in a call center customer service environment
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent experience
- Has gained proficiency in multiple competencies relevant to Kiosks and VIP.
- Experience in the Gaming industry
- Ability to perform in an fast paced work environment
- Very organized and detail oriented
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website