Summary:Are you looking for a position that will be challenging and exciting every day? Do you want to make a huge difference for a company? Do you like co-workers who are not only professional but fun and extremely good at what they do? Do you want to work with cutting edge technology and always be on the forefront of software innovation? Then you are in luck, because AdvancedMD is seeking an aggressive, self-motivated inside sales professional to help us drive new business. The inside sales team deals primarily with 'warm' leads, so there is very little prospecting/cold-calling involved. Someone with experience in sales is what we need in this exciting, fast-paced position. The compensation for this position is salary plus commission. The commission is paid out based on a percentage of revenue and there is no cap on that commission.
- Manage entire sales process from prospecting to closing new business.
- Manage sales pipeline.
- Answer prospects' questions regarding product features and benefits.
- Demonstrate AdvancedMD products to buying authority on-line.
- Assist prospects in making product selection based on their needs.
- Leveraging knowledge of product capabilities and limitations emphasize product features based on analyses of the prospects needs.
- Manage prospect expectations by describing implementation, training and customer support process to prospect.
- Perform Return on Investment (ROI), process flow and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis.
- Use NetSuite (client relationship management software) to track and follow-up on all prospects, appointments and emails in a timely manner.
- Bachelors Degree in business or a related field is a huge plus!
- 3-5 years sales experience.
- If you have at least 1-2 years quota carrying experience selling billing service or practice management medical software solutions that is also a huge plus!
- Experience and knowledge selling medical computerized billing and/or related software systems.
- Medical office work experience in medical billing, medical transcription, PA or nurse is a real plus.
- Active listening skills essential to gather information, evaluation problems and communicate best software solution.
- Demonstrated successful track record in sales.
- Motivated and willing to learn technical and sales skills.
- Strong sales acumen and driven toward a career in sales
- Strong PC and web based application user proficiency.
- Excellent understanding of a process-oriented sales management approach.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Solution selling orientation with ability to consult with prospects.
- Daily goal orientation, able to drive toward achievement of person metrics
- Comfortable working in a highly structured environment with intense training.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website