Summary:re you interested in solving complex problems within the healthcare sector, does working with the latest tools and technologies excite you? Then AdvancedMD is the place for you!
AdvancedMD is seeking a stellar DevOps Architect/Principal Engineer with a focus on software build configuration, deployment and infrastructure management experience.
Who are we and what do we do?
Medical practitioners across the country turn to AdvancedMD's fully-integrated Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Practice Management solutions they can trust. We are one of the nation's largest providers of cloud medical practice optimization software and a leader in cloud electronic health record (EHR), practice management, medical scheduling software, and billing applications for medical practices and medical billing services.
AdvancedMD solutions are ranked one of the best in the industry by KLAS in 2016 and previous years. We intend to further our quality of service and ease of use for our EHR customers. We are pursuing and committing ourselves to an exciting redesign of our EHR solutions to a next-generation in terms of functionality, form and technology stack. If you are interested in being part of this super exciting adventure with a scope to show your innovation and lead the revolution, we are looking for you!
The DevOps Architect/Principal Engineer will serve under senior leadership at AdvancedMD and will lead, design, and implement general tooling platforms and services for use by engineering and operations groups to streamline our build, release, and deployment process. This person will help standardize, align, influence, and provide technical leadership across the technical organization.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our FIT values: Flexible, Insightful, Trusted
- Systems and solution design within the existing architecture, as well as the design and implementation of new solutions to meet market needs.
- Work as part of an Operations Tools team for automating and streamlining operations and processes while working closely with the Software Development groups and senior management.
- Building and extending evolving continuous delivery technology platforms with the goal of moving changes to production faster and safer.
- Advanced development, design, and integration of Microservices-based applications.
- Contribute to system architecture design.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Information Systems and/or equivalent experience
- 8 years of deep expertise with Continuous Integration/Delivery, Infrastructure as Code, Release and Dependency Management theory and tools (ElectricFlow, Jenkins, Maven, Git, etc).
- 8 years of hands on experience with .NET/Windows technologies (Linux/Java a plus).
- Proficiency with DevOps tooling (Chef, Salt, Ansible, Puppet, Docker, Artifactory, etc)
- Experience in scripting: PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website