Summary:The Risk Specialist II will identify opportunities to increase check volume while reducing losses from claims and to provide training, coaching and leadership to other internal departments.
- Monitor existing Merchant performance for profitability/risk exposure.
- Review and update merchant pricing model as needed.
- Develop and monitor check authorization algorithms and protocols while focusing on increasing the approval rate of transactions.
- Review and monitor current claim and collection results for trends while focusing on reducing the claim rate.
- Proactively identify cardholder fraud by utilizing (CheckNet) an internal security monitoring system to effectively analyze transaction activity by merchant and region.
- Monitor and metric existing third party vendors for efficiency and cost/benefit.
- Provide best practice guidelines for fellow team members and other internal groups.
- Provide quality customer service and subject matter expertise to all internal departments, Global Payments third party partners and sales organization.
- Provide assistance with investigative cases as needed.
- Drive results with a proven ability to achieve both team and individual goals consistently.
- Complete GPI leadership training courses as assigned and demonstrate competency by providing training, coaching, mentorship and leadership to peers.
- Attend industry conferences and company training courses as assigned.
- 2+ years of professional experience in fraud prevention
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate knowledge of Basic Computer Skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of Word and Excel
- Proven organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of essential fraud prevention techniques and administrative functions as they relate to the required duties of the position
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website